Everything indicates that the developer of the popular GBWhatsApp modification has managed to mock the security systems of the WhatsApp application, since with the latest version released, version 7.00, there are no bans, as long as you follow some very simple installation steps.
Regarding the new features, of course, there are few, as its developer has focused on the new anti-banning system, the base has not even been updated, although it has extended its expiration date, we will only find corrections of bugs from previous versions.
As we have already commented, its great novelty is the new ANTI-BAN system, which is not little and corrections of errors. The base of the application is still version 2.19.17 of WhatsApp for Android, somewhat obsolete, although very soon we will have a new update with a new, more current base.
The complete list of GBWhatsApp 7.00 news is as follows:
- [ New ] Anti-Ban (If you got BAN before – Uninstall and Install This)
- [ Fixed ] Hidden Chat Count Showing on Main Screen
- [ Fixed ] Payments Color in Attach Menu
- [ Fixed ] Crash When Open Chat on Some Devices
- [ Extended ] Expiry for this Base
- Many More Fixes
How to install GBWhatsApp so as not to be banned
It really is very simple, we recommend a clean installation always, whether you have been banned or not, so that the new ANTI-BAN system works 100%. So, back up your chat (locally), uninstall the WhatsApp Mod or the official WhatsApp application, and install the new version of GBWhatsApp.
If you are installing a WhatsApp Mods for the first time, in this case GBWhatsApp, follow the same steps as above.
Download GBWhatsApp 7.00
As always, before downloading the package you want from GBWhatsApp, you will need to know the set of instructions for your device, to do so you must download the Droid Hardware Info application and see the set of instructions used by your device from the SYSTEM tab in the “set of instructions” section.
The links to download GBWhatsApp 7.00 are as follows:
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_