Fouad WhatsApp 8.35, the best WhatsApp MODs available today, is now available for download. This is a major update, with many bug fixes, performance improvements and changes that most users will like.
Although there have been many changes, the basis for the modification has not been updated, it is still the penultimate stable version of WhatsApp for Android, i.e. version 2.20.123. An upgrade to the new stable version 2.20.157 would have been great, with video calls from up to 8 users.
What’s new in version 8.35
As you can read in the official list of new features, there are many bug fixes, some of them really annoying like the one that prevented from installing the application. In addition, among the changes we must highlight the return to the old user interface, more pleasant and simple for most users.
Below is a complete list of what’s new in Fouad WhatsApp 8.35:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
Download Fouad WhatsApp 8.35
We have up to 4 different packages to download Fouad WhatsApp: the com.whatsapp package we will download to install as a main number, while the other three packages we will download to install as extra numbers.
Remember to backup your chats before installing or upgrading, and if you are installing for the first time you must delete the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install. And if you already have it installed, simply download the same package you have and install it normally.
Learn more > Fouad WhatsApp