The long-awaited new update to FMWhatsApp, version 8.35, has arrived. This is an update where nothing new is added with respect to the previous version, but where important changes are added, plus many bug fixes that sometimes even prevented the installation of the application.
Remember that FMWhatsApp is exactly the same application as Fouad WhatsApp, but it is also known by the second installation package (com.fmwhatsapp), which is normally used to install the modification as the second issue of WhatsApp.
What’s New in Version 8.35
Regarding the base, nothing to comment, it is still the same as in the previous version, what does change is the aspect as soon as it is installed, and it is that the Instagram style interface that confused some users so much has been removed, now it is as always but with the groups in a new tab.
The new FMWhatsApp 8.35 features are the following:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
Download FMWhatsApp 8.35
To download FMWhatsApp we have up to 4 different packages: the com.whatsapp package used as the main number, the com.fmwhatsapp package that gives the name to the modification and we can install it as an extra number, just like the other two packages.
Remember to backup your chats before installing or upgrading, and if you are installing for the first time you must delete the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install. And if you already have it installed, simply download the same package you have and install it normally.
More info > FMWhatsApp