The latest version of FMWhatsApp is now available to download, a news-laden update. Specifically, it is the new version 8.31, which replaces the previous version 8.30 that lasted only a few hours due to serious errors, according to its developer.
Actually FMWhatsApp is Fouad WhatsApp, only it is the installation package com.fmwhatsapp, used to install the modification as an extra or secondary number. It can also be used as a primary number, but it is not recommended.
What’s new on FMWhatsApp 8.31
As you will understand, they are the same as in Fouad WhatsApp 8.31, that is, a patch to version 8.30 but with many new features compared to the previous version 8.26, with a change of base, new features, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Anyway we leave you the complete list of new features in FMWhatsApp 8.31:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
If you want to download FMWhatsApp you must specifically download the package com.fmwhatsapp, you still have other packages, like com.whatsapp to install as main number and the others as extra number.
If you want to upgrade first you must identify the name of the package of the modification you already have installed, to do so go to “Menu (3 points) > Settings > Help > App info”, and write down the name.
Via > TeknePolis