Facebook for Android just received a new and imporatante update Google Play, in particular it is version 3.4, with many interesting developments, which highlights the possibility to store the application on your phone’s SD card. In addition, Facebook Home for Android is also updated, with the ability to organize our apps with folders for which just drag one app onto another to create a folder.
About Facebook for Android:
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Text, chat and have group conversations
• Play games and use your favorite apps
About Facebook Home for Android:
Facebook Home puts your friends at the heart of your phone. Replace your standard home screen with a steady stream of friends’ posts and photos. Get to apps with one swipe—just drag your profile picture up to open the app launcher. And when you download Facebook Messenger, you can keep chatting with friends when you’re using other apps.
Home is currently available on certain devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, HTC One X and HTC One X+.
• Glance at your phone for the latest photos and posts from your friends
• With chat heads and Facebook Messenger, you can keep chatting when you’re using other apps
• See news as it happens with bigger, bolder notifications
• Get right to Facebook, Instagram and other essentialsInstall the latest Messenger and Facebook apps for the full Home experience.
Changelog Facebook and Facebook Home for Android:
- Share News Feed stories in a private message
- Swipe left and right to open chat and bookmarks
- Sign up to test beta versions of Facebook for Android: http://bit.ly/androidbetatesters
- Based on feedback, you can now store the app on your phone’s SD card (Android 2.3.7 and lower)
- Fix for a bug with data transfer on app start
- Facebook Home:
- Organize your apps with folders
Facebook and Facebook Home for Android are available for free on Google Play.