Evernote, the application with which we can remember everything across all of the devices we use, is updated to version 3.6 for our Samsung Galaxy S, S2, Note, Tab, Ace, Mini, Nexus or any other Samsung device with Android. Now with audio notes with speech to text transcription.
With Evernote we can take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders–and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go. To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
- New: Audio notes with speech to text transcription
- Note list improvements, including larger thumbnails
- Added ability to turn off auto-titling in app Settings
- Adds “Explore Evernote” feature discovery on tablet devices
- Improved legibility of the Settings screen
- fix issue when tapping feature discovery
- Major Evernote Widget updates
Evernote is available free at Google Play. You need to download Evernote Widget separately.