Evernote for Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S, Note, Tab, Ace, Mini, Nexus or any other Samsung device with Android, has just received a new update, in real terms this is version 4.1, with which the tablets are given a redesigned graphical user interface of the application, among other innovations.
With Evernote we can take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders–and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go. To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote for Samsung Galaxy Features:
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
Changelog Evernote for Samsung Galaxy v4.1:
- Completely new design for tablets including, new home screen that makes it easy to create a new note or jump directly into your notebook, tags and place views.
- New Swipe interactions to jump to the home screen from a note or note list
- Better Note List design that is easier to browse and read and more new enhancements
- Evernote now saves the location associated with the notes
- New List View for tablets which shows basic info such as title, tags, text snippets, attachments, and the date in a single list
- Sub lists for bulleted and numbered lists
- Full screen slideshow is now faster and more reliable
Evernote for Samsung Galaxy is available free at Google Play. You need to download Evernote Widget separately.