Evernote for Android has just been updated to version 4.1, introducing innovations mainly related to the tablets, they debut new GUI, as mobile devices made in the previous update of the application, plus many new enhancements and features.
Evernote for Android Features:
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
Changelog Evernote for Android v4.1:
- Completely new design for tablets including, new home screen that makes it easy to create a new note or jump directly into your notebook, tags and place views.
- New Swipe interactions to jump to the home screen from a note or note list
- Better Note List design that is easier to browse and read and more new enhancements
- Evernote now saves the location associated with the notes
- New List View for tablets which shows basic info such as title, tags, text snippets, attachments, and the date in a single list
- Sub lists for bulleted and numbered lists
- Full screen slideshow is now faster and more reliable
Evernote for Android is available free at Google Play. You need to download Evernote Widget separately.