DropBox for Sony Xperia S, T, U, P, one, Go, X8, X10, PLAY, arc, neo, mini or any other Sony Xperia device with Android, is updated to version 2.3, and also to get many improvements and corrections error, it is now much easier to share and manage your images and albums, even unregistered users in DropBox.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you’re out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Dropbox for Sony Xperia in action:
Changelog Dropbox for Sony Xperia v2.3:
- Easily share several photos at once
- Organize your favorite photos into albums
- Delete multiple photos at once
- UI improvements and updates throughout
- Lots of other little tweaks and bug fixes
DropBox for Sony Xperia is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play