DropBox for Android gets a new update, version 2.3.11, where the first thing we will see will be its new icon, and improve handling remarkably recent files by adding a new notifications feed for quick access to recent activity. In addition, it has also added to send photos and videos to contacts and new payment options for Pro.
Dropbox for Android – Description:
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you’re out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Dropbox for Android v2.3.11 – Changelog:
- New notifications feed for quick access to recent activity
- Send photos and videos to contacts (adds contacts permission)
- New payment options for Pro (adds camera permission)
DropBox for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play