Drag Racing is a racing game for any Android device, the most downloaded into Android Market. Although the game hasn’t incredible graphics, the gameplay is extremely high.
The game is a racing of 1/4 and 1/2 mile, where we must accelerate as fast as possible, putting the gears at the right time and launching our turbo just at the right time. We can compete against online players, to improve our car, choose from more than 40 cars, etc …
- Blue/green lights on dashboard will help you launch and shift at the right time
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
- Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you’ll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn’t
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
- Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn’t ready for online races, earn some cash in “Drivers Battle”
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Join facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the “Settings” menu)!