Doodle Jump is a game developed by Lima Sky for our LG Optimus ONE, Optimus ME, Optimus black, Optimus 2X, Optimus CHIC, Optimus GT540 or any Android device. Gameplay consists of guiding a four-legged creature known as “Doodler” up an unending series of platforms without falling in an attempt to gain a high score. The character is controlled by tilting the gaming device in the desired direction.
There are several obstacles the Doodler must evade in the game:
- Monsters – There are many different types of monsters which the Doodler must either shoot, jump on top of, or pass by.
- UFOs – UFOs abduct the Doodler when it jumps underneath them into their beam, ending the game. These can be shot or jumped on to be eliminated.
- Broken Platforms – Landing on a broken platform is equal to falling through game space, as the Doodler will fall through them and fall down.
- Black Hole – The Doodler will be sucked into the black hole if it jumps in front of it, and the game ends.
- White Platform – Disappears when jumped on.