If you’re one of those people who doesn’t like complications, then a mini mod is for you, and CooCoo WhatsApp is possibly the best of all. Furthermore, with the latest update, the new version 5.0.0, the application is arguably complete, with all the necessary features.
Its developer has been attentive to the fact that its latest version has obtained the most desired feature that WhatsApp has launched for Android lately, and so it has been updated to the new base 2.20.189, with the possibility of making video calls or calls of up to 8 participants.
What’s New in Version 5.0.0
Apart from the new base, a few features have been added that were missing from this WhatsApp MODs to be perfect, despite being mini, such as the possibility of hiding chats, adding up to 6 stickers on our face in video calls, etc.
The full list of new features of CooCoo WhatsApp 5.0.0 is as follows:
- Version 5.0.0:
- [New Base] Updated to 2.20.189
- [Added] Urdu and Turkish
- [Fixed] Restart in Android 10
- Version 4.7.0:
- [Added] About Page
- [Fixed] Remove annoying theme images in gallery
- [Fixed] Multiple Crash Fixed
- [Fixed] Some UI issues
- [Fixed] Fixed bug about Arabic
- Version 4.6.0:
- Base 2.20.140
- [New] Arabic language added
- [New] Added 6 video call stickers, you can cover your whole face now!
- [New] Hide chat
- [New] Gif to animated sticker
- [New] Official website support unclone package
- [New] DND mode, to solve frequent message interference
- [New] Click on the cc.theme file in the chat to directly enter the theme preview
- [Fixed] bug that the custom theme failed to select local pictures
- [Fixed] bug of DND ICON adaptating theme
- [Fixed] bug of get friend’s location
- [Fixed] bug of status splitter
- [Fixed] some bugs of theme
- [Fixed] bug start from the right-aligned interface such as Arabic
- [Fixed] the color matching problem of positioning function icon
- [Fixed] some bugs in Android 10
Download CooCoo WhatsApp
As you can see, there is only one package to download CooCoo WhatsApp, the com.cocowhatsapp package, but you will be able to install it as the main number when you install the application by choosing the WhatsApp Backup when restoring the backup.
Remember to backup your chats before installing or upgrading, and if you are installing for the first time you must first delete the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install. And if you already have it installed, simply download the same package you have and install it normally.