Carbon – Sync and Backup App for Android, the creator of popular apps like SuperUser, just received a new update on Google Play. In particular it is version 18.104.22.168, with which fixed a large amounts of bugs found in previous versions, as well as improve performance and stability that enhance the user experience.
Carbon is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android.
Carbon does NOT require root. All Android users can use Carbon to backup and sync Android applications.
Carbon lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Carbon, you can sync app data from your other Android devices– even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Carbon, and never lose data again.
1. Install Carbon on Android
a) Root user? You’re done!
2. Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
a) Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
Carbon (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Carbon – App Sync and Backup for Android:
Changelog Carbon – App Sync and Backup for Android v22.214.171.124:
- Workaround poor Dropbox login APIs
- Fix gallery spam, overwrite your old backups with new ones
- Batch restore
- Launchers are now able to be backed up
- Root users can back up protected APKs
- Fix SMS timestamps being restored wrong
- Fix encrypted device issues
- Fix backups on sdcard forever growing
- Fix crash caused by broken translations
- Add support for encrypted devices or desktop passwords
- Add user dictionary backup/restore
- Fix PC download issues
- Fix gallery icon spam
Carbon – App Sync and Backup for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play