With AppBrain Ad Detector for Android can detect certain problematic applications installed on your device, such as Push Notifications, Desktop icon spam or privacy concerns.
Two of the main features of this application are:
- Helps you to get rid of annoying notifications and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Find out what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts, or can use services which could cost you money.
But that’s not all, AppBrain Ad Detector detects over 70 different aspects of applications, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications, putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, MobClix, Tapjoy, AdWhirl, Greystripe, InMobi, Airpush, Startapp, Pontiflex and more.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, Twitter4j, OpenFeint, HeyZap and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Google Licensing Service, ViewPager indicator, ACRA, Paypal and more.
AppBrain Ad Detector está disponible gratis en Google Play.
Google Play | AppBrain Ad Detector