Adobe Reader for Android just received a major upgrade. This is version 10.3.0, with some quite interesting developments, including the ability to add text to PDF files with the Typewriter tool, something that was in high demand by all users.
Changelog Adobe Reader for Android v10.3.0:
- Add text to your PDFs with the Add Text tool
- Use forms that have Field Validation, Calculation, and Formatting
- Organize and manage your documents in Reader’s improved file organizer. Create folders, copy, move, rename, and delete files.
- Help us make Reader better by optionally sharing anonymous usage data with us
- Fixed several bugs and performance issues
Adobe Reader for Android is available free at Google Play.
Google Play | Adobe Reader for Android