Adobe Flash Player for Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S, Note, Tab, Ace, Mini, Nexus or any other Samsung device with Android, has just been updated, along with Adobe AIR, getting security improvements, stability and resolving some bugs found in the previous version.
And, even though Adobe reported that it would work on new versions of Adobe Flash Player, still continues to work on improving the current version 11 of the application, concerned especially in security issues.
- Stylus support for Android 4.0. Flash Player adds support for the new AndroidTM Stylus API, introduced in Android 4.0. Stylus-aware apps will automatically work with devices that support the Stylus API.
- Seeking while video is paused does not update the frame on AndroidTM 4.0 devices
- On Adobe AIR, StageVideo using On2 and Sorenson does not work on Android 4.0 devices
- Context3d will render black for a few frames after disposing of a context3D object and requesting a new one, or returning to an application that was in the background.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes related to security and stability.
Adobe Flash Player for Samsung Galaxy and Adobe AIR are available free at Google Play.