As you know, Adobe discontinued development of new versions of Adobe Flash Player for Android, the company still continues to release small updates to fix bugs and security issues identified in recent months, so it has updated both Adobe Flash Player as Adobe AIR.
- Stylus support for Android 4.0. Flash Player adds support for the new AndroidTM Stylus API, introduced in Android 4.0. Stylus-aware apps will automatically work with devices that support the Stylus API.
- Seeking while video is paused does not update the frame on AndroidTM 4.0 devices
- On Adobe AIR, StageVideo using On2 and Sorenson does not work on Android 4.0 devices
- Context3d will render black for a few frames after disposing of a context3D object and requesting a new one, or returning to an application that was in the background.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes related to security and stability.
Adobe Flash Player for Android and Adobe AIR are available free at Google Play.