Flipboard for Android, an essential application to follow the news you want, just received a new update. This is version 1.9.22, with which many problems have been solved and fixed several bugs, and includes new features such as the ability to select “Save image to device” for any post with an image.
Features of Flipboard for Android:
- Be amazed by what you see when everything people are sharing, collecting and publishing in every moment comes together in a single place.
- Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through articles, updates, photos and videos in a beautiful magazine format.
- Connect Flipboard to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Google Reader, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, Sina Weibo and Renren.
- Get a quick dose of what’s happening now, in Cover Stories, a constantly updated selection of articles, photos and videos shared by your friends.
- Save anything to read later using Instapaper, Pocket and Readability.
- Create a Flipboard account to access your favorite content and social networks on different or shared devices.
- Enjoy Flipboard in 14 localized editions—for Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. and U.K.
- Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide, including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other topics of interest.
- Access Flipboard quickly through the widget.
Flipboard for Android in action:
Changelog Flipboard for Android v1.9.22:
- Now you can select “Save image to device” for any post with an image and it will be saved to your Gallery. Tap and hold on the post, or open the sharing menu to access this option.
- Resolved problem with retweet button
- Install size has been reduced
- More bug fixes
Flipboard for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play