Chrome Beta for Android is updated to version 30.0.1599.17, with many fixes, improvements and new features like the ability to search by image, where a long press on any image and select the option to search Google for content related to that image.
Chrome Beta for Android – Description:
Welcome to Chrome Beta for Android!
– Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
– Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Chrome Beta for Android v30 – Changelog:
- Search by image: Long press on any image and select the option to search Google for content related to that image
- Easy access to tab switcher: Drag down from the toolbar to enter tab switcher
- Draggable menu: Simply drag your finger to select the menu item you need
- Side swipe on toolbar to switch tabs: You can now switch tabs by swiping left or right on the toolbar. To avoid accidental interaction with page content, we have disabled tab switching using side swipe on page content area
- Easy zoom gesture: Zoom into your preferred magnification on any desktop web site by double tapping on the page and swiping your finger up-down without lifting it
- Device Motion: Web developers can access device acceleration and rotation rates via the device motion part of Device Orientation API
Chrome Beta for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play